I also have to say that I am SO grateful for my wonderful family. They have saved us many times this month. All summer my mom has had one goal, to paint her bedroom. Finally the weekend before school was starting back up she was determined to get it done. Of course that was the weekend we asked if we could leave Erik overnight with them (the day after he got his 4 month old shots). From her reply you would think she had nothing planned. We drove all night to get back as soon as we could and it was obvious my parents were EXHAUSTED. I took Erik out of their room to feed him while Mark gathered his things. It wasn't until Mark hit their door with Erik's swing that my parents woke up and realized we had been wandering around their bedroom, kidnapping their grandbaby.
It has been the same all month, whenever we have a need they figure out a way to help. Sometimes the twins pitch in but if they can't and we're in a bind, my mom is there for us. She has taken Erik to work with her a couple of times and she has taken him to the doctor, even though she was going in to get an MRI. We couldn't have survived this month without all of their help but especially hers. They are the best and I love them for it!
Addendum: I realized that in my blogging life I haven't posted anything about my most wonderful husband. He is amazing and the best part of my new family. He is the most talented, wise and wonderful man and I love him lots and lots and lots.
It has been the same all month, whenever we have a need they figure out a way to help. Sometimes the twins pitch in but if they can't and we're in a bind, my mom is there for us. She has taken Erik to work with her a couple of times and she has taken him to the doctor, even though she was going in to get an MRI. We couldn't have survived this month without all of their help but especially hers. They are the best and I love them for it!
Addendum: I realized that in my blogging life I haven't posted anything about my most wonderful husband. He is amazing and the best part of my new family. He is the most talented, wise and wonderful man and I love him lots and lots and lots.
Love the pic! We sure missed you guys at Ella's birthday party, but I'm so glad you were having a great day with your family. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteI love that picture! I'm glad you posted it!!! I miss my family so so so much! It's so hard to be away. I count down the months to when we can move back! 3 down, 47 to go..
ReplyDelete