Friday, August 19, 2011

San Diego

A little late, but I didn't want to put too much into the last post.  We had a great time in San Diego and Erik did a great job on his first mini-vacation.  He couldn't have been better on his first flight, he was so happy it was quite a relief, but I made Mark fly home with us because carrying all of his baby stuff and him through the airports was not my idea of fun.
He had lots of fun in San Diego visiting my Aunt Pat and Uncle Steve and especially going to cruise night (okay, maybe Mark had a little more fun cruising around in my uncle's matching Cudas)
 
Mark went for the bike auction, and (for once) found a bike that he didn't want to buy:


2 comments:

  1. That picture of Erik on the plane is so stinking cute. I have yet to take our kids on any airplane flights--totally scared of it. You'll have to give me pointers when we finally bite the bullet and take our kids on a plane!

    C'mon, Mark, what's wrong with the furry bike? It's beyond awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I love Erik driving the car!

    ReplyDelete