Sunday, May 13, 2012

One already! (or 13 months.. I'm a little behind)

I think I should retitle my blog to "slow to publish, don't bother checking more than once a month" but that seems a little long.

Erik's first birthday was not quite as we planned. There were great decorations for his Bubble Guppies party (thanks mostly to Erik's bff Tammy), but he was getting some new teeth and not super thrilled with all of the people.  He spent a good amount of his party in his bedroom watching Bubble Guppies on my kindle.
A few stats:
Now at 13 months: 
Erik has 10 teeth, including two top molars.
He still loves playing with anything that has wheels.  His favorite toys are a lego tractor and ride-on airplane.
He also loves to play in the dirt.
He now walks a lot more than he crawls.
And he is a super picky eater, surviving mostly off milk, cheerios and crackers (with the occasional applesauce, yogurt or rice).

2 comments:

  1. His party looks so cute! Even though you said he wasn't feeling great for most of the party, the pictures sure don't look like it ;) Good job Tammy with the decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we got to see you guys for the party. Erik is such a cutie, and the party really was adorable! (p.s. I can totally relate to the picky eater part. I think that's a rite of childhood!)

    ReplyDelete