So apparently starting a law firm is a lot of work. Who knew? Mark and I have worked so hard on the website and everything else that we needed that I haven't even thought of blogging (or checking blogs) in ages. Tonight I read through all of my 62 unread blog posts but there are still quite a few to get to of the private blogs. The only reason I thought of it tonight was because my mom asked me to send her the following video.
Erik's birthday is on Saturday, but my parents will be gone so they gave him his gifts already. Needless to say, I think they picked out a winner.
Also, we found out today that the bank accepted our offer on the Taylorsville house. Yes, the one I blogged about months ago. It has taken a long time but Mark and I both feel good about it.
And now, for the cutest little laugh in the world...
This video is so cute! His little laugh is adorable :) Congratulations on getting the house.... living the American Dream ;) Let us know if you need any help while we are here this summer! See you soon!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! His cute little laugh makes me laugh. That is so exciting about the new house! Can't wait to see pics.
ReplyDeletea birthday already!!!??
ReplyDeleteditto on the heart-melting laugh :D