Monday, February 13, 2012

Finally someone appreciates my food

Mark is always on a diet and doesn't seem to appreciate much of what I make, but this little guy LOVES almost everything I make for him.  Case in point, the best green beans EVER.  I slaved over that microwave for a full 9 seconds to get them just right.  Enjoy...


As an added bonus, a sneak peak of Erik's favorite past time.  We should probably have cleaned up before filming, but whatevs.  He does this for at least 30 minutes each day (not all at the same time).

It's been a good week.  We have been very busy but we're excited for all of the changes we have coming up. I'll post them as soon as we have a confirmation.

3 comments:

  1. haha, Erik is super enthusiastic about those beans! I love it! It's probably a good thing that Mark doesn't eat that way or I don't think you would have made it past the first date ;)
    That's funny, what he does with dad's legs. Fun for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I totally laughed out loud. HI-LARIOUS!! Dang, I hope he hangs onto that love of green beans. Good stuff. And I love the leg-turning idea--maybe I should see if any of my kids are into that. It would be as good as a grist mill. :D

    ReplyDelete