I mentioned in my last post how quickly Erik is changing, today I decided to take a little video of one of his new favorite activities.
And here he is in the shower this morning. Every day he messes up everything in the shower and every day Mark perfectly organizes it again.
Yes, I let him play with the squeegee. It's hard to say no when he's so cute.
Haha, I love when they move furniture like that. We called Ashton our little interior decorator because he spent most of the day moving any piece of furniture around that he could. So cute!
ReplyDeleteThat's great that he doesn't mind the water on his face in the shower. We don't have bath tubs here so that's where Ashton gets clean, but it's pretty tricky sometimes because he's so slippery and likes to walk around in there.
LOVE! He'll be walking on his own before you know it. Wow, I'm amazed that he loves getting into the shower. All my kids, including the older ones, are scared to death of the shower. Not sure why. :S
ReplyDeleteYay!!! SO CUTE!! Love you Erik!!!
ReplyDelete