Friday, January 13, 2012

Quitter

So I quit my job this week and I have felt better about quitting each day.  They asked me to stay until the end of February, which I considered for a couple of days, but I just don't have it in me.  I will stay until February 3 and then I will start my own practice focusing on administrative law.  I'm done with civil litigation for now.

The interesting thing that I realized was that I have never in my life quit a job before without a good reason (like moving away from it). It has been an interesting week.

In other news, in a seven day span Erik learned to crawl and climb stairs, he decided that table food was better than baby food, he decided he no longer wants to take baths (he would rather sit on the floor of the shower and let the water run all over his face)... and if I were a better mother I would have written these down earlier so I wouldn't forget the rest.  He learns so much each day, it is unreal.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck starting your business. That takes a lot of courage. You'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome. I hope this business move is wonderful for you! Sounds like your little guy is growing up in leaps and bounds. I couldn't believe how big he was getting when we saw you guys over Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Congrats! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear how everything goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're starting your own practice! That is so exciting!! And put in an offer on a home - if I were a better phone friend and actually called you, I would probably already know this! Good thing for blogs...and good luck with everything!! I'm really excited for you!

    ReplyDelete