It's true. I have a new job. I am trying to keep Anderson Wood law alive too, but the new position is taking more than full time hours so it is hard. Luckily my law school roommate and friend Lindsey has come up to help out with Anderson Wood.
The new company is called Mortgage Educators. I met the owner at an event for the Utah Association of Mortgage Professionals. He has been working in the industry for 30 years and is brilliant when it comes to all things mortgage. After several meetings, we realized that we both have great products, but if we combined our efforts we could make it amazing. So we joined up and in less than a month we have exceeded our goals. It is a great place to be.
Poor Erik has to find ways to entertain himself while I'm working in the office, but he's been a trooper so far.
That's cool that this opportunity came your way and you took it. Good luck. Hope everything goes well.
ReplyDeleteWow. You're amazing. I don't know how you do it all. Good luck to you!
ReplyDelete