Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Ride

Mark wants to go on a Sunday afternoon motorcycle ride almost every week.  This week I finally went with him and it rained on us like crazy! We were freezing, but we still had a good time.  Natasha rode with Mark's brother Stephen and Natalia rode with Stephen's friend Kim.  Josh left his prego wife to come by himself.
I hope Mark enjoyed it, because it will probably be a while before I go again.  Although, I have put 500 miles on my scooter this summer... which amounts to roughly 5 gallons of gas.  Not bad.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! He looks a lot like Mark but in some pictures I can also see you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I've never been on a long motorcycle ride. Hopefully if you do this again, it won't rain on you! :) I've heard that the colors on the Alpine loop are absolutely gorgeous if you go by motorcycle on a nice Fall day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, so fun. i mainly wanted to comment that i love, love, love your boots up top (blog header). also that FACE you guys are kissing on the right. (!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So.... I often check to see if you've updated your blog because I'm so curious to see what Erik looks like and how things are going. I bet he's changed so much!
    I know you are busy with life and the blog is not a huge priority and I suppose I can wait and be surprised in a month when we see you, but just wanted you to know that I miss you guys and I care about ya ;)

    ReplyDelete