Mark sent me this picture at work yesterday. That bottle is only 4 ounces but it looks huge! Only Mark would get a 2 month old to hold his own bottle.
The little guy looks like Mark but he definitely got my body temperature. Before we put him in the bath we start the space heater then we put him in front of it while we put his lotion on. Otherwise he just seems so cold and sad.
This one just makes me laugh.
And the mobile on his swing makes him laugh.
I try to always put him in these warm dress-like pj's. Mark hates them, but they are the best for a cold blooded baby (and a mom that wants something simple for those nighttime diaper changes).

Ah yes, the cult robes (as I call them because I think they look like them hehe). They really are the best. During the winter we would even put Ashton in regular pjs and then in one of those sleepers since he would always kick out of his swaddle.
ReplyDeleteHe does look so much like Mark! What a little cutie.